By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
2. Withdrawal / Refund Policy
All transactions made through GiftCardToCash are solely the responsibility of the user without any liability to GiftCardToCash. However, Users are free to withdral their cashed out gift card balances at any time after 3 business days, less GiftCardToCash service fees. GiftCardToCash will only mail a check to account holder only when the user's mailing address matches the user's address from the "Gift card" or "Credit card" issuer. If for any reason you involve us in a dispute with regards to any transaction performed at GiftCardToCash, you will be liable for all the legal fee, including attorneys' fees. We reserve the right to get involved in any dispute, if we feel that we can be helpful.
In no event shall GiftCardToCash be liable for any loss as a result of users' transaction performed through GiftCardToCash (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the services on GiftCardToCash's Internet site, even if GiftCardToCash or a GiftCardToCash authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata
We reserve the right to revise this Policy at any time. If we make changes, we will notify you as required by law. We will also post the revised version of the Policy. We encourage you to review our Policy periodically
6. Service or Payment Processing Fee
Users are charged 15.00% by GiftCardToCash for each gift card cash out transaction.
7. Governing Law
Any claim relating to GiftCardToCash's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington State without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.